Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My ASX stock market game performance

I have entered a stock market competition, trading in Australian stocks.
https://myasx.asx.com.au/home/myasx.do

This game is run by the ASX (Australian Securities Exchange), it runs for 3 months so it's not really a serious demonstration of trading skills.
I entered the game late a couple of weeks and unfortunately it gave the leaders about a 10% advantage.

I have risen in the rankings to #104 and hope to be on their leader board soon. Not sure that I can win this comp given its short time frame but I will give it go.


National performance summary

Your portfolio value was$54,569.38
Total number of ranked players11561
Your ranking was104
Average player value$47,964.92
% of players in profit25.88%

No comments:

Post a Comment