Thursday, October 22, 2015

Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) - my valuation model says 250% upside for DCVax-L alone

*** Note - I have revised my price target to $27 per share as of Oct. 2015.
I added a 50% discount factor to my model (increasing short interest)
I also increased my estimate for EU patient numbers. ***

My price target for NWBO is $41 which presents around 250% upside  This valuation only considers DCVax-L for GBM. I will place a value on DCVax-Direct once more information is available about their planned Phase 2 trials.

I used the Times Revenue Multiple Valuation method to generate my share price target.
Below is my Model with assumptions:



I have discussed NWBO and its cancer vaccine platform twice this year with Forbes.com. Check my posts for the details here & here.

I continue to see NWBO as an excellent investment opportunity with over 250% upside potential.



Disclosure - NWBO is a core holding of my Marketocracy Fund. This Fund is available for investment at http://www.marketocracy.com/managers.php?manager=781
Follow the links.
I do not short stocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment