Thursday, August 7, 2014

NRL Sportsbet Fantasy Competition - Round21

5 rounds left in the Sportbet's Fantasy NRL competition.
I am an outside chance of winning this game, my current rank is 38th and I only have 1 trade up my sleeve.





Most people on the Leaderboard suffered heavily from last round's injury toll. Fantasy guns such as Fensom, A Taylor, Cartwright, Graham all got injured and are out for the season.
Fortunately my team has some depth so I've just needed to replace Fensom. Hopefully my competitors are in much worse shape.

Below I've list a few value players worth trading into your team should you have trades left:

T Symonds (MNL) $218k
I Yeo (PTH) $204k
C Sironen (WST) $220k
D Halatau (WST) $154k
J Buhrer (MNL) $329k

A Fifita (CRO) $363k
A Woods (WST) $372k
R Farah (WST) $398k
P Gallen (CRO) $444k
T Merrin (STG) $346k

No comments:

Post a Comment