Tuesday, August 5, 2014

2014 ASX Stockmarket Game2 - my tips

The Game2 contest begins this week, Thursday the 7th of August. And it runs for a little over 3 months, till 19th of November. Here is the link to the game:

http://www.asx.com.au/education/sharemarket-games.htm


I will be constructing my fund with momentum stocks as the ASX Index is trending positively as is the US's Nasdaq, check charts below:






 
Momentum stocks usually do well under these market conditions. I have listed below my latest stock shortlist:

GXL.AX GEM.AX APN.AX VOC.AX IPP.AX MQA.AX CFR.AX

SIP.AX SRX.AX IGO.AX SKI.AX AWC.AX
OGC.AX SAR.AX SIR.AX SYR.AX WSA.AX NST.AX

ACR.AX ROC.AX KAR.AX SEA.AX EGP.AX EWC.AX TTS.AX

some bottom feeders next:
aax asl brl cda kcn pdn rfe
ari mrm pbt sbm wdr

This time we can choose stocks from the entire ASX300 list. We have a couple of days left to finalize our picks.


Remember there is only 1 prize, the winner takes all, a cool AU$8,000. So I will be minimizing my diversification to give myself a chance at achieving a really high return. 
Beware this type of strategy can also give you a really low return.

Good luck!
& hope to see you on the Leader-board

No comments:

Post a Comment