Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Best Ranked Marketocracy Fund

Below is the make-up of my best ranked Marketocracy Fund.

My Fund is ranked #1 for 4 year returns and #2 for three year returns.
This quarter I am up 8.4%.







I am holding over $600k in cash and will be looking to buy into three new positions over the next few days.

The general market is still trending positively (check nasdaq chart below) so I plan to be fully invested. However I am very concerned about the monthly $10B cuts in the stimulus. I have a bad feeling that one of the next cuts may cause a significant market reversal. Should that occur Iwill be ready to kick-in a defensive game plan.


  

note - I only own PRAN of the mentioned stocks and I do not intend buying more stocks in near future. I trade these stocks in a game at Marketocracy.com & wallstreetsurvivor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment