Monday, February 24, 2014

2014 ASX Sharemarket Game1

This contest begins this week on the 27th of Feb. Here is the link to the game:
http://www.asx.com.au/education/sharemarket-games.htm

I will be constructing my fund with momentum stocks as the ASX Index is trending positively, check its chart below. The Index is breaking above its 5450 level.
 
Momentum stocks usually do well under these market conditions. I have listed below my latest stock shortlist:

RHC AAD TPM AZJ CSR AMC TGR REA GEM SHL CSL
DMP BGA JHX ORI NVT
SRX ACR NCM AWC



I will be minimizing my diversification to give myself a chance at achieving a really high return. Beware this type of strategy can also give you a really low return.
But since there is only 1 prize ($3,000) may as well go for broke.

Good luck!
& hope to see you on the Leader-board.  

1 comment:

  1. Stocks of steel Authority of India (SAILBSE three.28 %), DLF (0.36 crore) and NHPC (0.33 crore) have been buying and selling as the most lively stocks with regards to extent on NSE in morning change on Tuesday.

    wealth it global

    ReplyDelete