Wednesday, October 16, 2013

ASX Stockmarket Game2 - update

One month left in this year's ASX Investment competition.
Codex from Victoria holds a large lead over the rest of the competitors. He has returned 27.8%, second is thanapontk from Victoria with a return of 23.3%.

I have slipped off the leaderboard this week, from 30th to 225th now (10.6% return). I was in a cash position over the last two weeks fearing a strong negative market move over the US Debt limit stand-off. But Australia's market has been largely unaffected by this US circus and as a result my portfolio has stalled.

I am back fully invested now with half my positions in risky stocks. I have a big margin to make-up if I am to catch our leader.

Below are some strong momentum stocks for your consideration;
FLT REA TPM RMD AAD ALL CWN AZJ CSR BLD DOW DMP TGA ORG
SEK SYD DLX SHL SUL

These are more volatile stocks;
OKN LNC LYC SIR BRU

And these are the dogs that you could consider if you're too far off the leaders;
OZL MML PDN WEB MML NCM PRU SLR AAX BLY



National performance summary
Your portfolio value was $55,306.91
Total number of ranked players 9793
Your ranking was 225
Average player value $50,329.81
% of players in profit 61.23%

No comments:

Post a Comment