Saturday, September 19, 2015

TG Therapeutics (TGTX) - my valuation model shows 120% upside

My price target for TGTX is $32 which presents around 120% upside.

This valuation only considers TGTX's lead program, the Genuine Trial (TG1101 & Ibrutinib combo) for treating high risk CLL.

I used the Times Revenue Multiple Valuation method.
Below is my Model with assumptions:



I have discussed TGTX and their blood cancer treatments earlier this year with Forbes.com. You can check that interview at my post here.

I continue to see TGTX as an excellent long-term investment opportunity with over 120% upside potential.



Disclosure - TGTX is a core holding of my Marketocracy Fund. This Fund is available for investment at http://www.marketocracy.com/managers.php?manager=781
Follow the links.
I do not short stocks.





* slide from TGTX presentation -

No comments:

Post a Comment