Saturday, April 11, 2015

My Marketocracy Portfolio - BK11

My Fund has returned 10% ytd. Easily beating the S&P500's 2% return but not so good against the IBB (nasdaq biotech index) which returned over 17%.
My 10year return is 355% beating the S&P500's 80%.

My Fund incurred losses towards the end of Q1. There was a general biotech sell-off which particularly affected my small-biotech focused portfolio. I do not think there was a good reason for the sell-off so I remain fully and cautiously invested in this sector.

I have made several changes to my portfolio and look forwards to an exciting Q2. Several of my large holdings will be affected by data presentations at ASCO so this quarter may be more volatile than usual for this fund.

Below is a peek at my holdings;). 




Disclosure- This Fund is available for investment at http://www.marketocracy.com/managers.php?manager=781
I do not short stocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment