Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sportsbet.com Fantasy NRL - Round 2

My team got-off to a solid start in R1, scoring 716 points, placing me at #71 on the rankings table.


I will be using my 2 trades this week to strengthen my roster.

I will be bringing in T Aroma ($153k 2RF) from the Sharks. He is relatively cheap and scored well last week. He will likely benefit from P Gallen's long-term injury, picking up some of his stats. A Fifita has also accepted a two week suspension which should also increase Aroma's minutes.

For my second trade, I am bringing-in rookie I Yeo ($87k CTW/2RF) from the Panthers. He is named to start this week after impressing in R1. At $87k he is a steal if can repeat his R1 performance.

Others I liked and considered trading-in were: B Hampton from the Storm & A Docker from the Panthers.

I have N Peats & A Fifita in my team, both are suspended for R2 but I am keeping them on my team, They are both great value pick-ups and worth hanging on to.

Considering these suspensions I am expecting a relatively lower score for R2. My trades should however benefit my team in the longer term.

Good luck in R2.

No comments:

Post a Comment