Wednesday, April 4, 2012

M100 portfolio rebalance for 2nd Qtr

I have made a small change to my portfolio because I am reasonably happy with its performance.
Last quarter my fund increased in value by 15.21%.

I have sold off my ETP position and added two positions in DVAX & AMRN.

I have reduced my portfolio's exposure to oil because I don't think oil prices are likely to increase in the short term. Iran and US have stopped barking so this should cool oil prices.

I have bought two biotech positions: DVAX is a strong momentum play, AMRN is an old favorite of mine. AMRN have had a rough run lately but they appear to have turned the corner.

The general US economy is bubbling along nicely right now that's why I am fully invested. However I think there is a significant risk the economy could quickly swing south (unresolved debt issues) so I am ready to sell-off if required.


ps. My portfolio is not composed of real money. It is part of a game run @ Marketocracy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment